2007 Symposium was held May 6th through May 9th at the Hyatt Peachtree Center Hotel in Downtown Atlanta and hosted by the Georgia Aquarium.
CLICK HERE for the Agenda for the 13th Annual Life Support Operators Symposium, Atlanta, GA.
Presentations (PDF Format)
3D Modeling of an Aquatic Life Support System
– National Zoological Park Seal & Sea Lion Rehabilitation
Concrete Coatings and Liners
– Jon Steele / Madewell Products Corporation
Energy Efficiency Tips for Large Commercial and Industrial Facilities
– Mark Zboran / Georgia Power
Linearization of Process Flow for Life Support Systems that Utilize Ambient and Pressurized Components
– Andrew Aiken / National Aquarium Aqua-Brio, Inc.
Optimal Management and Control of the System
– Jim Ring / RCK Controls, Inc.
– John Overby / Ozone Water Systems
Packed Columns for Life Support Systems Why and How
– By Matt Smith / L. S. Enterprises
Planning, Building and Maintaining a 20,000 Gallon Reef Tank
– Atlantis Marine World
Process Control Oxidation
– Walt Disney World Life Support Chemistry Department / Kristen S. Mertens
– Everything Air
The Aquarium of the Americas and Katrina: The Untold Story
Curator of Life Support/Water Quality
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
New Orleans, LA 70130
Water Discharge: New Challenges in Infrastructure and Aquatic Life Support
– Roger Phillips / Monterey Bay Aquarium
Water Quality and Water Management
– San Diego Zoo’s Wild Animal Park
CLICK HERE for the ATTENDEE LIST.